Friday 2 November 2012

Army Print

Hello!

Danni and I went into Primark last week just to have a look at the new stock they have in, and i must say, they have some really nice things in at the moment! They have some really nice tee's and dresses! Similar to the styles in Topshop.

When i saw this army print top i fell in love with it! I'm loving army/camo print at the moment.
I'd seen a similar styled one in Topshop, but the one in Primark was obviously more than half the price! It was £6... Bargain!

Top - Primark
Leggings - H & M
Doc Martins - Primark
Earrings - River Island

This top can be worn pretty much anywhere! You could wear it tucked in to some high waisted shorts to town, or with a leather jacket and jeans for a meal outfit... It can be worn dressed up or down.


I really like the strip of leather and studs on the arms of the top. It makes the top a bit more interesting and edgy. As this top's really baggy I'd recommend getting a size smaller than you already are, because if it's too baggy it can make you look shapeless. You don't want that!
Leaf ring - River Island
All the other rings - Topshop

I've worn my top with some sparkly Doc Martins from Primark and some gold jewellery, to give it that edgy look.

Do you like army print? If so, what's your favourite army print item of clothing?

Jessie
xoxo

1 comment: