Saturday 15 November 2014

bareMinerals BARE SKIN Liquid Serum Foundation Review | itsJessieandDanni

Hi guys,

So the other day we went to Boots and got given a free sample of bareMinerals new liquid foundation, Bare Skin. We thought we'd do a quick review on this for you!


3ml tester bottle
In my opinion I didn't really like this foundation. When I put it on to my skin it felt really powdery and was very hard to blend. If you've used bareMinerals powder foundation before the powdery texture of their liquid foundation probably wouldn't bother you, but I didn't like the texture of it on my skin!

This foundation did last but wore off on my nose and chin (maybe I touch my nose and chin a lot?!). The lady behind the bareMinerals counter gave me the lightest shade. The colour looked like my colour when it was in the bottle but it had an orangey undertone to it when I put it on my face, a bit like the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.

Overall I don't think I'd purchase the full size bottle of this foundation, the price is around the price of MAC's foundation so I think I'll stick to MAC! :)

My advice to you if you do decide to purchase their liquid foundation is do get a tester! It'd be really upsetting to buy the full size bottle to find out you don't like it!!

We hope this review helped you - but do definitely ask for a tester for this foundation because you might like it!

Have a good day!

Jessie and Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment