Thursday 11 December 2014

Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette

Hi guys,

I recently purchased Sleek's new Precious Metals Highlighting Palette. I was after a new highlighter as my other Sleek one had run out, so when I saw this palette in Boots I fell in love!
 

The case is a metallic bronze colour which is gorgeous! The only trouble  is, once you start touching it your fingerprints show up - but it's not the end of the world.


In the palette you get four colours:

  • Platinum - is a creamy texture highlighter that goes on the arch of your eyebrows.
  • Royal Gold - is a creamy texture that you put on your cheekbones
  • Renaissance Gold - is a creamy texture that goes along the bridge of your nose.
  • Antique Bronze - is a powder that goes on your cupid's bow.

I really love this palette - I use it everyday! In my opinion I feel that for £10 this is great value for money. You get 4 different highlighters for the price of 1 high end highlighter.

If you have this palette let us know in the comments what you think of it. If you don't have this palette we recommend you try it!

Have a lovely day.

Jessie and Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment